What We Do
Founded in 2013 by Adam Tichauer with what started as a small weekend getaway with his closest friends at a summer camp in Upstate New York, quickly became a 90-person event as the word spread. At that first camp weekend he realized that the majority of adult life is spent in situations where people are expected to be serious. Adults are rarely afforded opportunities when it’s okay to play, to laugh at themselves and to just be silly. Camp was that chance as he saw a highly accomplished and driven group shed their work identities, and become their truest selves. In just over three years, Camp No Counselors has rapidly grown from that small gathering of friends to a nationally recognized brand, hosting over forty camps in ten cities across the United States and Canada.
CNC has hosted several bachelorette parties before!
Here is some information and ideas for brides/friends planning these parties:
- Bunks can be reserved for groups, so everyone can stay together in one place
- Many brides have expressed that they want parties, but don't want typical Vegas or Miami and come to camp instead. At CNC they can party and have a totally unique experience doing things like arts n crafts and Color War together, and all without dealing with bottle service and tables, etc.
- Bridal groups often take advantage of the Talent Show as an opportunity to sing to, read a poem about or toast/roast their bride. They tend to go all out on their theme party costumes too.
- Everything is completely planned — all you need to do is sign up
- It’s a set price — when you add in all the hotels and dinners and parties and activities of a typical bachelorette party the price can add up really quickly. This is one price that is upfront and no one will get left out of the fun if they can’t afford each additional add-on.
The camp has seen brides return to camp again the following year with their crew and make it a yearly girlfriend’s trip. They have also had brides come back to camp with their husbands.
*Images courtesy of: Amy Pinard, Chris Cha, Cody James, Meg Walton
Where to Find Us
Multiple cities in the U.S. and Canada including: Austin, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Nashville, New York,
San Francisco, Seattle, Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver,
What people are saying
It seriously is one of the best weekends you can have. Not only do you have an amazing, fun & wild time, but you meet some new incredible and forever friends. So glad I went, one of the greatest trips i'll ever have!
What a weekend! This was my second time and I can't imagine a year without it. I am not a big drinker and for those thinking you have to be a drinker to go, you really don't. Everything you do there is worth it. You gain a family after camp!
The best time you'll ever have! Be a kid again for a weekend with the privileges of an adult and an open bar. Get active, party hard and make amazing friends! Definitely worth every penny :)